Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 3: A Bicycle Built for Two

Here is my version of A Bicycle Built for Two in Noteflight:



I think Noteflight is a fantastic site, and I'm really happy that I'm aware of it. While I'm not quite as fast on Noteflight as I am on notation software that I'm more familiar with, I think that once I memorize all the keyboard shortcuts I'll be much faster. I really like that I can use this site on my work computer, my home computer, and any other computer I have access to. I'm not allowed to install software my work computer, so I was only able to use MuseScore on my home computer. Not only is this site available on any computer, but it saves in the cloud so that I am able to access my music anywhere. If I taught older students, I would definitely use this site to teach composition, and have them use it to collaborate on and share their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment